New York City – one of the most exciting Shopping meccas of the world
Enjoy four days in New York! Escape with your best friends for a few days of fun to beautiful New York and get yourself some “Sex and the City”-Feeling. Enjoy the american hospitality at highest levels. New York City is one of the best shopping destinations in the world! When it comes to shopping in NYC, your options are all but limitless. This days will bring you unforgettable shopping, sightseeing and of course a lot of fun.
Day 1: Arrival in New York
Inbound private stretch limousine arrival transfer. Check in at your Townhouse apartment in the city center. Free day at your leisure.
Half-Day (semi-private) City Tour including the Museum of Modern Art in the morning. Sex and the City Tour in the afternoon. At the evening you have the opportunity to go on a private horse carriage ride.
Half-Day Shopping-Tour with personal shopper at the morning. Limousine transportation and lunch at Trattoria Dopo Teatro.
At the evening you can choose between:
- “New York Blues Passion” – Private Night Out with limousine transportation. Dinner at Tre Merli and going out at the Terra Blues club.
- “New York Jazz Passion” – Private Night Out with limousine transportation. Dinner at Tre Merli and going out at the Blue Note Club.
Free day at your leisure.
Day 5: Departure from New York
Outbound private stretch limousine departure transfer from the hotel to the airport of New York.
- BARNEYS. All Fashion Lovers can find here all the trends and labels that they want to have. For example accessories of Manolo-Blahnik-Slingpumps up to Marc Jacob´s bags. 660 Madison Avenue
- CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN. A French Man in New York: bienvenue in the world of the red soles! Every woman should have a pair of Louboutins. 965 Madison Avenue
- JEFFREY. This is an alternative to the traditional New York Fashion shops. 449 West 14th Street
- BERGDORF GOODMAN. Perfect Place on Fifth Avenue to buy luxury it-bags. 5th Avenue 58th Street.
- NEW YORK VINTAGE. Secondhandshop, where also Stars like Beyoncé and Gisele Bündchen love to look inside. Not to be missed! 117 West 25th Street
- JIN SOON. The New York Times calls her the “Nail Guru” – and indeed not only Sarah Jessica Parker, even all New Yorkers prefer the salons of the Korean woman. 421 East 73rd Street
- JOHN BARRETT. On the ninth floor of Bergdorf Goodman you can find this exclusive hairdresser John Barrett. Insider tip: Ask for Colorist Carolina Ortega. 754 5th Avenue
- MOMA STORE. This designer store is located directly on the opposite of the museum and has original and cheap gifts. 44 West 53rd
- CHELSEA MARKET. This former biscuit factory (the Oreo cookies were invented here!) was converted into a gourmet shopping mall. 75 9th Avenue
- WYENTH. This store is a perfect location for lovers of vintage furniture, antiques from the middle of the last century and exceptional industrial metal objects. 315 Spring Street
We are looking forward to your inquiry and we are sure to fulfill your individual needs.