Welcome to Tirta Nila, a stunning new Luxury Beach House located right on the water in the Candidasa area of Bali's picturesque and unspoiled East coast. This exclusive four-bedroom villa is far removed from the hustle and bustle of mainstream tourism and offers glorious seaside views of Bali's magnificent coastline and offshore islands.
Here you will find a blend of contemporary tropical architecture and island-inspired décor with quality furnishings and fittings throughout. You will enjoy a private swimming pool, your very own elevated beach with direct access to the sea, and beautifully manicured gardens dotted with water features, including grand-scale statues of Buddha and Hindu goddesses.
Staffed by a warm and experienced team, Tirta Nilais the perfect place to kick back and revel in five-star luxury in a location that is second to none.
- Tirta Nila comprises three conjoined pavilions housing four bedrooms over two levels.
- The main pavilion consists of a spacious open-plan living/dining room, media room, kitchen, and back-of-house staff area including a second kitchen and staff quarters.
- A well-manicured lawn leads from the terrace to gardens, the infinity swimming pool and sun deck, an open air dining pavilion on the water's edge, a man-made beach with a shaded relaxation pavilion, and a sea-front stone terrace with steps leading down into the water.
- The two master bedrooms are located adjacent to the living room, one on the ground floor and one on the first, with the two remaining bedrooms set to the back of the property. All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have king beds, with walk-in wardrobes, en-suites, and extensive sea views.
Indoor Living & Dining
- With traditional high vaulted roofs, and full-length floor-to-ceiling sliding doors, the living & dining room has generous proportions, and the comfort of large soft sofas, a teak dining table with seating for 10, and a fully equipped Western kitchen, making this the centrepiece and social hub of Tirta Nila.
- Leading directly out to the garden and swimming pool, this functional & tastefully decorated interior takes full advantage of the stunning sea views offered.
- Cooled by ceiling fans, indoor living and dining area can be closed off and fully air-conditioned, or the doors can be slid into the walls for an un-interrupted view, allowing the warm sea breezes inside.
- The living room leads directly to the 15-meter infinity swimming pool complete with timber pool deck and four sun lounges. The pool is perched directly above a private man-made beach, with direct access to the sea. At each end of the beach are two bales, one elevated above the water for outdoor dining and entertaining, and the other located at beach level is a bale bengong relaxation pavilion.
- Along the entire property sea-front is a beautiful stone terrace with eight sun lounges and umbrellas, which sit above the water offering uninterrupted ocean and coastal views, and with direct stair access into the sea.
The villa is managed fulltime by Pak Gusti who brings many years of experience in hospitality, including working at the Four Seasons Resort and luxury cruise lines. Gusti speaks impeccable English and is a fountain of knowledge about Bali and the local area, and is ably assisted by a comprehensive and experienced team that includes a private butler, professional chef, housemaids, gardener and security staff.
- Manicured lawns and water features including Hindu and Buddhist statues and fishponds sitting on 2,100sqm of land
- 15 x 6 meter, infinity swimming pool with timber pool deck and four sun lounges
- Private man-made beach at front of property with steps leading down into the sea
- Seafront terrace with eight sun lounges and umbrellas, looking directly out to the sea
- Bale bengong relaxation gazebo with daybed and coffee table
- Outdoor dining bale sitting directly above the water, comprising a private dining area for ten
- Four well-appointed air-conditioned en-suite bedrooms with king beds with King Koil mattresses and top quality linen
- Designer bathtub in upstairs master suite
- Tropical outdoor showers - all downstairs bedrooms
- Balconies on first floor bedrooms
- Fully air-conditioned with all undercover pathways that connect all rooms
- Airy and spacious living room with high roofs, a fully equipped European kitchen, large comfortable sofas and dining table with seating for 10
- Complete back-of-house staff kitchen area
- Staff quarters, which are suitable for guests' nanny or babysitter as well
- Air-conditioned media room with 55" TV, international satellite channels and Blue ray player
- Several iPod docks
- Board games, books and magazines
- Wi-Fi Internet connection
- Volleyball and badminton on private beach
In price included
- Accommodation for 8 people. Maximum one extra child under 6 stays free if sharing a bed with parents or in a cot
- One baby cot and high chair are provided
- Complimentary breakfast on first morning
- Unlimited drinking water, local coffee and tea
- Full staff including villa manager, professional chef, housekeeping, gardeners, and dedicated butler
- Night time security personnel
- Daily housekeeping and turndown service
- Quality soft cotton linen and towels
- Full bathroom amenities
- Wi-Fi internet
- Airport transfer
- Grocery shopping - bill plus 25% service fee
- Swimming pool
- Private beach
- Lake/sea view
- Outdoor shower
- Baby cot
- Barbecue grill
- Coffee machine
- Satellite TV
- Diving Center
- Volley ball court
- Central airconditioner
- Corporate & Family Events
- Family Time
- Funny Friends
- Sun - Sea & Sand
Tirta Nila beach house is located on the outskirts of Candidasa, a tranquil resort town in the East coast of Bali that is a comfortable 1.5-hour drive from the Bali Ngurah Rai International Airport along the newly built highway.
Distances from Tirta Nila beach house:
Deli groceries (Sanur): 48 km, 1 hour;
PADI dive centres in Candidasa: 4 km, 10 minutes;
Keramas surf spot: 33 km, 40 minutes;
Besakih Mother Temple: 30 km, 60 minutes;
Tirta Gangga water palace: 21 km, 35 minutes;
Bali Safari Park & Marine Park: 30 km, 35 minutes;
Ubud centre: 45 km, 60 minutes
- Airport approx. 60 km
- directly at the sea
- Restaurant approx. 3 km
- right on the beach
- Supermarket approx. 3 km
The villa right on the beach and mobile. Firstclass Cars cares about your car rental - with or without a chauffeur.
Turn your arrival and departure a great experience, avoid waiting times at airports.