How about a dream vacation in the middle of the mysterious, historic old town of Dubrovnik? Like a time journey - the view of the city walls and rustic stone brings our thoughts back to the Dubrovnik Republic, while the noble style and modern comfort of the villa are remember of the present. The bustling city center with chic restaurants, boutiques and bars is just 50 meters and the nearest beach club is 200 meters away. If you want a stylish, carefree and not least car-free holiday in the Mediterranean, Villa Ragusa will be your gold hit.
Not only the unique location but also various facilities characterize the historic luxury villa. Fitness room, sauna, Jacuzzi and beautiful garden with pool await its guests. On the 300 square meters large living area 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms give quality accommodation for up to 8 people.
- Through the main gate you enter the shaded courtyard with the outside dining area and lounge corner. In the middle of the yard, the stone fountain emphasizes the historical dimension of the villa. On your right, the terraced garden area leads to a swimming pool (7 x 4 m) and a terrace with sun loungers. At the end of the courtyard is access to the spa area with gym, whirlpool, sauna and a bathroom.
- From here a few steps lead to the left to one of the highlights of Villa Ragusa: the cozy terrace overlooking the fortress, the eastern tip of Lokrum and a touch of the blue Adriatic Sea.
- The living area radiates rustic elegance - stone walls, wooden beams, paintings and amphorae decorate.
- Pair of steps lead to the fully equipped kitchen and a separate, interesting dining area.
- The master bedroom and the second bedroom are also located on the ground floor - each with its own bathroom, quality linens, sophisticated lighting and stylish decoration.
- The two bedrooms upstairs have sloping ceilings and en-suite bathrooms.
Security deposit 1000.00 € /object (payable upon arrival and returned upon departure)
Services (included in price)
Change of towels every 3rd day
- Air conditioner
- Swimming pool
- Lake/sea view
- Spa area
- Roof terrace
- Flat screen TV
- Garden furniture
- Barbecue grill
- Swimming pool
- Satellite TV
- Wlan Internet
- Central airconditioner
- Big City Life
- Family Time
- Funny Friends
- Sun - Sea & Sand
- Pets on request
The more than thousand-year history of Dubrovnik is visible in every part of the city. The city is a living museum and a stage with an ingenious connection between the historical past and the present day. It is surrounded by medieval walls that are 1940 meters long and preserved in their original form. They are open to visitors and are the biggest attraction in the city. Since 1979, the city has been under the protection of UNSECO. Dubrovnik is mainly a cultural destination that offers interesting monuments as well as a number of cultural events and festivals. Dubrovnik is a destination where you can rest. The city has a very good air connection with all major European cities.
Within the city walls, a beautiful city with many churches, palaces and cultural monuments, as well as the Stradun, a famous promenade for young and old from all over the world, which was once the stage for all important events developed. Many small islands, crystal clear sea, rich natural and cultural heritage, Mljet National Park, historic villas and promenades make the Dubrovnik Riviera one of the most attractive tourist destinations in Croatia.
- Airport approx. 25 km
- Sea approx. 200 m
- Center approx. 50 m
- Restaurant approx. 50 m
- Beach approx. 200 m
- Supermarket approx. 200 m
The villa right on the beach and mobile. Firstclass Cars cares about your car rental - with or without a chauffeur.
Turn your arrival and departure a great experience, avoid waiting times at airports.