A piece of authentic Italy awaits you here - amidst rolling hills, olive groves and old vineyards - between the Adriatic coast and the Apennines. The region of Marken still counts as an insider tip for the discerning traveller. The gently hills, Renaissance palaces and picturesque beaches with shallow water offer heavenly backdrops combined with great cuisine and colourful activities for all ages.
Villa Olivo is located in the small, charming village of Civitanova Alta from the 13th century - 5 km from the sea, 30 km south of Ancona. The sunny hillside location offers a magnificent view of the Adriatic Sea.
The interiors have been designed subtlety with a great sense of comfort and functionality. Throughout the villa, you will find an inspiring mix of contemporary and classic design elements such as crystal pendants and bronze coffee tables. Natural stone floors harmonize with elegant colours. Classic materials create an exciting contrast to modern design details. Unique works of art and sculptures give the villa a lively sense of modern elegance.
Multiple living and dining areas with floor-to-ceiling windows, a sophisticated kitchen and 6 luxurious en-suite bedrooms provide upscale living space for up to 12 people. Immaculate outdoor area, gym and SPA complete the picture.
A luxurious villa would not be complete without an excellent, discreet staff, who makes your holiday comfortable and fulfil all your wishes during the stay. Villa Olivo offers a full concierge service and a housekeeper.
A total of 100 sqm lounge areas in 3 separate rooms provide retreat, entertainment and relaxation. The living area on the ground floor has direct access to the large terrace with panoramic views on the sea, the countryside and the nearby medieval village.
Kitchen & Dining
- 2 indoor and 1 outdoor dining areas - each provide seating for 12 people. Depending on the daytime, choose the right one - elegant "indoor" or passionate al fresco.
- In the modern and fully equipped country style kitchen, hobby-chefs can shine or be spoiled by a local chef.
- Villa Olivo has 6 luxurious bedrooms - each with en-suite bathroom and balcony or terrace. 4 bedrooms offer beautiful sea views and 2 overlook the medieval village of Civitanova Alta.
- All bedrooms are individually decorated and equipped with king beds, fine Italian textiles, Egyptian cotton sheets, handmade furniture, memory foam mattresses, pillow menu, and hair dryers. In 2 bedrooms, the beds can be set as twin.
Wellness & Fitness
- The state-of-the-art gym on the ground floor offers breath-taking sea views, giving you even more energy from the beauty of the landscape while exercising. Among the modern Technogym devices, you will find treadmill, bicycle and combi fitness equipment. Book a personal trainer, yoga teacher or masseur for more relaxation.
- After a training, you can relax and reload in the beautiful private Spa you in the cellar. 6-seater Jacuzzi, steam room and finish sauna can provide a full wellness program.
The beautifully landscaped garden has a 12 x 6 m infinity pool surrounded by wooden deck with 12 sun loungers. A patio with lounge furniture and outdoor dining area with gas grill, fire pit.
2 smart TVs in the living areas, TVs in every bedroom, BOSE sound system, WiFi Internet in the villa and in the pool area.
Included in the price
Bed linen, towels (with weekly change)
Welcome basket - Prosecco & selection of coffees and teas
Air conditioning / heating
Additional costs on request
White Glove Services including daily breakfast, daily maid service, fresh flowers in the living areas, magazines, daily change of hand and pool towels, bathrobes.
- Air conditioner
- Swimming pool
- Lake/sea view
- Spa area
- Pool towel
- CD player
- Steam bath
- Emotional shower
- Flat screen TV
- Hair dryer
- Barbecue grill
- Hi-Fi sound system
- Nespresso machine
- Swimming pool
- Wine fridge
- Wlan Internet
- Central airconditioner
- Family Time
- Funny Friends
- Gourmet & Wine
- Sun - Sea & Sand
- Laundry service
- Welcome drink
- Pets on request
Discover the beauty, history and culture of one of the most enchanting regions of Italy, the Marche. The best of Italy in one region. The Marche is one of the most untouched and picturesque regions of Italy between the dramatic Sibylline mountains and the Adriatic coast. Le Marche is located in the east of Italy and offers all the natural beauties and a rich cultural heritage of Tuscany, but without crowds.
There is much to see and do in Le Marche. The concierge team at Villa Olivo will help you to organize the best programs. The nearby beaches, the famous places like Macerata, Assisi or even San Marino offer an exciting range of possibilities. Le Marche is also the home base of luxury brands like Prada or Tod's. Enjoy an extensive shopping day alla Italiana!
Ancona Airport - 35 minutes by car
Pescara Airport - 1 hour, 35 minutes drive
Rimini airport - 1 hour, 30 minutes drive
Bologna Airport - 2 hours 30 minutes drive
Rome airport - 3 hours by car
Explore nearby cities
Ascoli Piceno (1 hour by car)
Assisi (45 minutes by car)
Macerata (30 minutes drive)
Loreto (22 minutes drive)
Urbino (1 hour 35 minutes drive)
Perugia (1 hour)
Pesaro (1 hour 15 minutes)
Rome (3 hours drive)
Rimini (1 hour 35 minutes drive)
- Airport approx. 30 km
- Sea approx. 4 km
- Center approx. 2 km
- Restaurant approx. 1 km
- Beach approx. 5 km
The villa right on the beach and mobile. Firstclass Cars cares about your car rental - with or without a chauffeur.
Turn your arrival and departure a great experience, avoid waiting times at airports.