Enjoy the Italian lifestyle to the fullest in the beautiful Villa Lario directly by the lake, in Desenzano del Garda. The dreamlike liberty style villa has been recently completely renovated with fine style and offers luxurious accommodation in the vibrant seaside town for your dolce vita vacation. The sought-after lakeside promenade with restaurants, bars, shops and the harbor is 500 meters away. Behind the facades, a small oasis awaits you on 1000 sqm of land with a private pool and a cozy, spacious villa with exclusive furnishings and fittings.
Villa Lario offers 3 bedroom-suites for 6 to 8 people. In the well-kept outdoor area you will find comfortable loungers on the lake front and at the pool, as well an outdoor dining area for up to 10 people with barbecue.
- Master suite with double bed, large living area with sofa and TV, en-suite luxury bathroom.
- Double room with lake view and en-suite bathroom, Spa Relax room with balcony and Jacuzzi tub.
- Garden house with double room, bathroom, kitchen with sofa (sleeping for 2 persons) and modern kitchen
- In the kitchen and in the dining room is another bathroom.
- 2 fully equipped designer kitchens - breakfast kitchen in the main villa and large kitchen in the garden shed.
- Large dining room with table for 10 people - French doors open onto the lake-view terrace
- 7 x flat screen Smart TV's with digital cable reception and Netflix.
- Free-form pool, sun beds, outdoor dining area with barbecue, 6 parking spaces on the property.
Included in the price
Additional costs on site
Security deposit 1000 EUR
- Air conditioner
- Swimming pool
- Private beach
- Lake/sea view
- Flat screen TV
- Hair dryer
- Garden furniture
- Barbecue grill
- Nespresso machine
- Wlan Internet
- Family Time
- Funny Friends
- Gourmet & Wine
- Mountain Air
- Sun - Sea & Sand
- Welcome fruit basket
- Pets on request
The city of Desenzano is the biggest and most lively on this side of the lake, filled with excellent gastronomy and variety, fantastic shopping, and plenty to see and do. Desenzano is a city steeped in history, culture and charm. Explore the rich history at the medieval castle, the roman ruins or the various museums, galleries and live music venues. Enjoy designer shopping on the pedestrian streets, and gelati or the popular Italian Aperitivo hour in one of the countless beautiful sidewalk cafés. The port in Desenzano has ferries that go to every other town on the lake, and, just minutes from the A4 highway, the town is the public transport hub for this area, with train station and public bus services.
- Airport approx. 30 km
- Center approx. 500 m
- Restaurant approx. 50 m
- right on the beach
- Supermarket approx. 500 m
- right on the lake
The villa right on the beach and mobile. Firstclass Cars cares about your car rental - with or without a chauffeur.
Turn your arrival and departure a great experience, avoid waiting times at airports.