A piece of true paradise in one of the last and most authentic regions of Italy - between the Adriatic coast and the Apennines. The Marche region awaits you with endless coastlines with calm beaches, picturesque mountain ranges and charming historical villages. Enjoy the heavently slow life paired with excellent cuisine and extinging activities for young and old.
Villa Castelletta is located on a 7 hectare private estate in the charming village of Civitanova Alta from the 13th century - 5 km from the sea and 30 km from Ancona away. Due to the sunny hillside location there is a wonderful view over the own olive grove with 400 trees and the stunning Italian landscape up to the Adriatic Sea.
The luxurious, 4-bedroom villa was completely refurbished, creating a new interpretation of luxury. Romantic and cozy corners invite you to relax and unwind in the garden and at the giant pool. Sports enthusiasts will enjoy the tennis court and the newly built yoga studio. The fantastic facilities of the villa are completed by extensive and warm service. At Villa Castelletta you will enjoy the luxury of simplicity of and quality.
- A total of 150 sqm living areas in separate rooms offer entertainment and relaxation. The family room on the ground floor is equipped with a 60-inch Smart TV with surround sound system, SKY satellite and DVD player. All interiors have BOSE built-in speaker system with Bluetooth. Large glass doors connect the interior with the exterior. The terrace is accessible from the kitchen and from the living and dining room.
Kitchen & Dining
- 2 indoor and 2 outdoor dining areas can accommodate 8 or more people. Up to 22 people can sit under the large pergola.
- Traditional BBQ and large wood oven are conveniently located next to the outdoor kitchen
- 2 fully equipped kitchens await their hobby cooks. Mineral water and capsules for the Nespresso machine are at your disposal.
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- Villa Casteletta offers 4 large bedrooms - all over 27 square meters
- The master bedroom has walk-in closet and private terrace with sea views
- The fourth bedroom is in the annex - with a private garden and terrace, as well as a walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom.
- All 4 bedrooms have king-size beds. In 2 bedrooms the beds can be set up separately.
- All 4 bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms with modern design, individually controlled air conditioning and heating, hair dryer, wifi and their own Netflix access
- The beautifully designed garden offers a 21 x 6 m pool with built-in jacuzzi, surrounded by a wooden deck with 8 sun loungers
- Large covered pagoda - perfect for yoga exercises
- Fitness room with Technogym equipment
- Studio / pool house for various activities - yoga, pilates, team building
- Table tennis, table football
- Surround Sound System Bose and Sonos
Included in the price
Bed sheets towels
Welcome basket - Prosecco & selection of coffees and teas
Air conditioning / heating
Services on request
White Glove Services EUR 29 per person per day / EUR 15 per child and day (under 12 years) including daily breakfast, different administration, public flowers in the residential areas, magazines, hand and pool towels change, bathrobes.
- Alarm system
- Heated pool
- Air conditioner
- Swimming pool
- Lake/sea view
- Tennis court
- Ironing facilities
- CD player
- DVD player
- Flat screen TV
- Hair dryer
- Barbecue grill
- Hi-Fi sound system
- Nespresso machine
- Table football
- Table tennis
- Washing machine
- Wlan Internet
- Central airconditioner
- Corporate & Family Events
- Family Time
- Funny Friends
- Gourmet & Wine
- Green Luxury
- Sun - Sea & Sand
- Baby sitting
- Laundry service
- Welcome fruit basket
- Welcome drink
Discover the beauty, history and culture of one of the most enchanting regions of Italy, the Marche. The best of Italy in one region. The Marche is one of the most untouched and picturesque regions of Italy between the dramatic Sibylline mountains and the Adriatic coast. Le Marche is located in the east of Italy and offers all the natural beauties and a rich cultural heritage of Tuscany, but without crowds.
There is much to see and do in Le Marche. The concierge team at Villa Olivo will help you to organize the best programs. The nearby beaches, the famous places like Macerata, Assisi or even San Marino offer an exciting range of possibilities. Le Marche is also the home base of luxury brands like Prada or Tod's. Enjoy an extensive shopping day alla Italiana!
Ancona Airport - 35 minutes by car
Pescara Airport - 1 hour, 35 minutes drive
Rimini airport - 1 hour, 30 minutes drive
Bologna Airport - 2 hours 30 minutes drive
Rome airport - 3 hours by car
Explore nearby cities
Ascoli Piceno (1 hour by car)
Assisi (45 minutes by car)
Macerata (30 minutes drive)
Loreto (22 minutes drive)
Urbino (1 hour 35 minutes drive)
Perugia (1 hour)
Pesaro (1 hour 15 minutes)
Rome (3 hours drive)
Rimini (1 hour 35 minutes drive)
The villa right on the beach and mobile. Firstclass Cars cares about your car rental - with or without a chauffeur.
Turn your arrival and departure a great experience, avoid waiting times at airports.