Can Manya is one of the most exclusive properties in Ibiza on a 15000 sqm private estate with majestic views of the sea, up to Formentera and Dalt Vila. This location in Cap Martinet is a much sought-after area among the true Ibiza fans, due to the proximity of the sea and the most important hotspots of the island. The nearest beach is 450 metres and Ibiza Town is only 5-minute drive away. Luxury and privacy in a prime location – these are the keywords for Can Manya.
The 3-year construction and renovation process started with the landscaping and design of the outdoor area. The spectacular subtropical gardens, several outdoor spaces and terraces are spreading on impressive 5000 square meters – making the villa perfect for events, at the same time providing high-quality space for the much appreciated outdoor life almost all year round.
The interiors of the 600 sqm, 6-bedroom villa have also been designed in harmony with the outdoors. The living areas are seamlessly connected to the outdoor area. The spacious 120 sqm living room opens completely to the covered terrace with several lounge areas, which lead on to the pool terrace. A gigantic 17 x 7 metre infinity natural stone pool with jacuzzi and waterfall sits in the middle of the pool terrace. From here you can access the further terrace, the outdoor dining area for up to 24 people and the ourtdoor designer-kitchen. To make all outdoor activities even more pleasant, the entire area was equipped with 30 loudspeakers and 3 subwoofers.
Upon entering the villa, you will be amazed by the dimensions and the outstanding luxury interior design. All rooms are equipped to the highest standards – automatic, floor-to-ceiling sliding doors, Bang & Olufsen speakers and TVs, furniture from the brands Vitra, B&B Italia, Minotti, Heerenhuis and much more. All devices can be controlled via wall mounted iPads.
- 120 sqm living area with large seating area and fireplace – opens onto the 45 sqm covered terrace with spectacular sea views
- 65 sqm white Bulthaup kitchen with large cooking island, Silestone countertops and high-end gaggenau appliances (2 large refrigerators, wine fridge, electric stove, tepanyaki stove, steam cooker, oven, microwave, dishwasher) – with access to the dining area with a 12-person Dining table - both with great sea views. Both areas are equipped with Bang & Olufsen speakers and TVs. The kitchen has a separate staff entrance and storage room. Direct access to the terrace and outdoor breakfast area.
- 70 sqm master bedroom with Ligne Roset furniture, Philippe Starck open bathroom and large dressing room with access to the 100 sqm private terrace with sea view. Like all other bedrooms in the house, the windows are equipped with automated blackout shutters.
- 5 further guest suites between 15 and 30 sqm, each with direct access to one of the terraces with sea views. All bedrooms are equipped with original furniture by Bonaldo, Moroso, Heerenhuis, Riva 1922, as well as central air conditioning with individual control, automated blackout shops, satellite TV and en-suite bathrooms. 3 of the bedrooms have a walk-in closet.
- One separate apartment is used by the permanent villa staff.
- Main terrace with lounge area and outdoor dining area
- Pool terrace with 17 x 7 m pool
- Second terrace with outdoor kitchen and dining area
Included in the price
Housekeeping - 8 hours per day
2 person villa management
Chef and chef assistant 8 hours a day
Linen and towels
Refundable security deposit 25,000 EUR
Car and boat rental
- Alarm system
- Air conditioner
- Swimming pool
- Lake/sea view
- Flat screen TV
- Hair dryer
- Barbecue grill
- Hi-Fi sound system
- Pool bar
- Swimming pool
- Wlan Internet
- Central airconditioner
- Corporate & Family Events
- Family Time
- Funny Friends
- Sun - Sea & Sand
- Welcome drink
- Pets on request
- Airport approx. 15 km
- Sea approx. 400 m
- Center approx. 2 km
- Restaurant approx. 2 km
The villa right on the beach and mobile. Firstclass Cars cares about your car rental - with or without a chauffeur.
Turn your arrival and departure a great experience, avoid waiting times at airports.