Palazzo Dimora is situated in a prominent position on the Via Etnea, right in the historical center of Catania. A strategic point to discover this vibrant southern town with important historical, cultural, natural and gastronomic highlights. After exploring the city, you can enjoy the Mediterranean sun on the beach "Playa" or discover the nearby pearls of Eastern Sicily - Taormina, Syracuse and Noto. For nature lovers the Mount Etna or the nature reserves in the surrounding area offer a great experience.
Palazzo Dimora is a beautiful 18th century residence with original frescoes, antique furniture, artworks and lamps while the infrastructure of the buildings has been brought to the latest, modern standard. Underfloor heating, air conditioning and modern bathrooms provide the utmost comfort throughout the year.
The roof terrace is another highlight of Palazzo Dimora. Delightful meals in the candlelight can be enjoyed here over the rooftops of Catania. If you desire some company, just go down to the busy street Via Etnea with restaurants and shops. Close to the residence are the two historical markets of Catania, where you can find freshly caught fish, vegetables, fruit and much more.
Palazzo Dimora consists of 3 spacious suites with a total of 5 bedrooms and 4 spectacular lounges.
- Suite Gattopardo - on 2 levels. In the lower floor are the imposing purple living room and the red salon, as well as the blue double bedroom with one-suite bathroom. On the Mezzanine is a small double bedroom with small en-suite bathroom with shower / WC.
- Suite della Terrazze - with a double, a twin bedroom - share a bathroom with shower / WC.
- Suite Contessa - the master suite with impressive living room (on request 2 additional sleeping possibilities) and a double room with en-suite bathroom with free-standing bath and Hammam.
- The kitchen is fully equipped - can be used by yourself or you can order private chef for meals at home. Next to the kitchen is another dining room with access to one of the hall.
- Impressive staircase leads up to the roof terrace with deck chairs. On request, the terrace can be furnished with tables and chairs to enjoy a delicious meal here.
Palazzo Dimora is a unique place to enjoy this beautiful city and region of Sicily to the fullest. The Palazzo in the heart of Catania is also ideally suited for family, corporate events or photoshootings.
The displayed prices are due for the entire property. Single suites can be booked on request. Please send us your inquriy.
Included in the price
Daily cleaning from Monday to Saturday
Bed linen, towels with change on request
Chef for daily meals (grocery bill is payable on top)
- Air conditioner
- Roof terrace
- Steam bath
- Flat screen TV
- Barbecue grill
- Parking area
- Washing machine
- Wlan Internet
- Central airconditioner
- Big City Life
- Corporate & Family Events
- Family Time
- Funny Friends
- Gourmet & Wine
- Sun - Sea & Sand
- Art works
- Laundry service
- Pets on request
Palazzo Dimora is located in the heart of the old town of Catania. Numerous sights can be found directly in front of the door. Piazza Duomo with the famous Fontana del'Elefante and Cattedrale di Sant'Agata are 500 meters away. Walking in the other direction on the Via Etnea in 500 m you will reach the Amphitheater and the Park Villa Bellini. On the way you will be accompanied by Baroque architecture, restaurants, bars and shops.
- Airport approx. 7 km
- Sea approx. 900 m
- Center approx. 50 m
- Restaurant approx. 50 m
- Beach approx. 4 km
- Supermarket approx. 200 m
The villa right on the beach and mobile. Firstclass Cars cares about your car rental - with or without a chauffeur.
Turn your arrival and departure a great experience, avoid waiting times at airports.